Thursday 24 July 2014

Project J



A while ago I came across Project J, an online accessory retailer. They discover and sell fashion jewellery designed and made by designers from around Europe. I’m a sucker for jewellery, especially jewellery with that handmade element, so as you can imagine I wanted to purchase everything. Fortunately for my bank balance I ended up only purchasing a couple of bracelets. Last week my project J order came through my letterbox, beautifully gift-wrapped in their stylish and original packaging and I couldn’t wait to open it.

I purchased a turquoise beaded bracelet, with a gold plated bar and magnetic clasp by Italian jewellery designer Minnie grace and a Turquoise Boho wristband detailed with diamond studs and bright pink tassels by Hermina Wristwear based in Greece.


Seeing all the amazing pieces on Project J has really inspired me to start designing and making jewellery again, I cant’ wait to get back to being creative.  Maybe one day I’ll have my own jewellery brand, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment