Friday 2 May 2014

Wolfe Academy



A few weeks ago I came across eco friendly apparel brand, Wolfe Academy, while exploring the instagram page of a student led pop up shop in one of my local shopping outlets.

Wolfe Academy was created in the summer of 2012 by a creative couple, Charlotte and Oly, with the intention of combining original designs and an eco friendly ethos. Their designs take inspiration from the outdoors and the environment around them, which is why they have been environmentally conscious producing their products. They state, “Our tees and vests are all hand screen printed with eco-friendly water-based inks on a range of organic and fair-trade cottons.”


I fell in love with their t-shirt graphics and “know your pack” brand image so after visiting their website shop, I couldn’t resist purchasing their ‘LOST’ vest and a handmade circle pendant necklace. I’m really impressed with the quality of both of the products I received from them and loved the attention to detail in the design of their packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment