Sunday 16 February 2014

Macadamia natural oil: Deep Repair Hair Mask



I had heard so much about Moroccan oil and really wanted to try their hair products but they have always been a little bit out of my price range, so for my birthday a couple of years ago, my sisters gave me the Macadamia Luxe Repair gift set. Macadamia are also a bit too pricey for my pockets but after using the products from my gift set I fell in love with the brand. My favourite product from the gift set was the deep repair mask; it lasted forever and did wonders to my hair so I was gutted when I used it all up. I’m also a fan of their healing oil treatment, which I use as part of my daily hair routine and recently I repurchased a bottle from amazon. While browsing I noticed that they had the 500ml tub of the deep repair mask on special offer for just under £20 Bargain! So of course I had to repurchase the mask too.


I have fallen in love all over again with the treatment. I use it when I’m relaxing in the bath, combing a little through wet, clean hair to the ends with a wide tooth comb, letting it soak in for around 10 minutes and rinsing it out with clean water. It leaves my hair tangle free, clean, healthy looking and incredibly soft.  I’ve also noticed a massive difference in the condition of my hair. I have never been so impressed with a hair product before. I recommend this product to anyone whose hair needs a bit of attention,you won’t be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment