Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Wardrobe and most loved.

Last week I invested in a new wardrobe, the old one was falling apart and was way too small for all my clothes. I’m a pretty tidy and organised person so I couldn’t wait to have a sort out and finally have a decent amount of wardrobe space. Through organising my clothes I managed to find a lot of things that I forgot I had and I got rid of a few items too, most of which my sisters nabbed and what was left is going to charity.



I thought I would give you a little look at my wardrobe and show you a few of my most loved items. I am a massive fan of plaid at the moment; I think it looks really wintery and cosy. I bought this plaid shirt from new look a few months ago. Its really soft and is just about long enough to wear with leggings on days where I want to be comfortable, I also wear this shirt with blue wash denim or black skinny jeans, black boots or converses.



I purchased this short sleeve blouse from warehouse last summer for my graduation outfit. I love the patterned jacquard yoke and zip detail at the front of the blouse. I wear this with black jeans or tucked in to a skirt for a less causal look.



Last year I bought this playsuit from Miss Selfridge. The cinched in waist and frill edging at the front give me a curvy figure. If you have even worn a playsuit you will know they are really inconvenient to undo especially when you’re desperate for the loo so I really love that this one has a zip at the front. I usually wear this on nights out with wedges and it can be worn in both summer and winter.



Everyone needs a go to pair of denim jeans. These skinny ‘Baxter’ denim jeans from Topshop fit perfectly. I’ve had them for a few years now and they seem to get better with more wear. I find it really annoying when I buy a pair of jeans that fit perfectly but then stretch after a little wear, but these don’t do that at all. I only wish that I had bought a couple more pairs in different washes as I struggle to find decent pairs of jeans.  



Last year zatchels had their second birthday and to celebrate they had a 50% sale on their satchels. I love pastel colours so when I saw this pastel blue one I couldn’t resist a bargain. I got this one in 15 inches as at the time of purchase I was studying at Uni, so I needed space for my sketchbooks. I really can’t wait for summer so I can use it again.



Like most girls I own a lot of shoes so choosing my favourite pair of shoes was a bit difficult. I managed to narrow it down to two pairs of shoes, a pair of black peep toe wedges and a one of my latest purchases, a pair of boots, which I wrote about in one of my earlier blog posts. The wedges are from New Look; they are so comfy and really easy to walk in. The boots are from Miss Selfridge, I really needed a pair of smart heeled boots for both casual and smart wear and these are perfect for just that.



I hope you enjoyed having a look inside my wardrobe.


Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment