Friday 31 January 2014

Foreo Luna Mini Review


Its been just over a month since I received my Foreo Luna mini for Christmas and as promised, though a little late, I thought id let you know how I got on with it. I’ve been using the device as part of my skin routine twice daily with my favourite face cleanser, Clinique’s anti blemish solution. The facial cleanser is the only cleanser I’ve used in about 3 years mainly because it works unlike other cleaners I’ve tried in the past and works even better with my Foreo.

At first I thought that the Foreo would be one of these fad devices that claims to work wonders but it does nothing it claims to do or would improve my skin for about a week and then just make it worse. I could not be more WRONG. Its is a amazing, I’ve noticed such a difference in my complexion, my skin is super soft, I have less black heads, my pores appear smaller and I have only had one breakout since using it.  It is because of all this that I don’t think I will just wash my face again. I cannot fault this skincare device, it 100% gets a massive thumbs up from me. Thanks Foreo.

Let me know what you think of this review in the comment box below.


Laura Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment