Sunday 29 December 2013

What I got for christmas


Apologises for not blogging for a little while, I’ve been really busy working and spending time with my family over the Christmas period. I had an amazing Christmas and have been thoroughly spoilt. I am incredibly grateful for the time spent with my family and for all the presents I have received. I thought I would share a few of them with all of you.



A while ago when I went shopping for Christmas presents, I visited the Pandora store in West Quay, Southampton. I’ve never been a massive fan of Pandora but I spotted a silver bracelet from their new collection ‘Essence’, and fell in love with the charms so brought it as a Christmas present for myself.  For Christmas my parents gave me the ‘Loyalty’ charm and my sisters gave me the ‘Respect’ charm.

My parents also gave me a Ted Baker make up bag. I’ve accumulated a lot of make up recently and have been using a box to store all my make up and brushes in so I can finally have a mass sort out and have somewhere practical to store my make up. My main present (also from my parents) is something that was on the top of my Christmas list as soon as it came out. Foreo Luna mini is pretty much a clarisonaic but without all the interchange heads and hefty price tag. It’s simply a compact, silicone, and skincare device to help cleanse your face. I’ve used it twice everyday since Christmas and so far my skin feels amazing. At this stage its pretty hard to measure how much of an improvement it has made, so at the end of the month I’ll write a review and let you all know how I’ve got on with the device.

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment